Monday, March 13, 2017

Hi. I'm Dawn.

Hello!  Welcome to a little micro corner of the internet.  A smallish little space for me to dump some thoughts, ideas, photos, infinite rambles, and profanity.
You see, I like to write.  I like grammar.  I have no filter.  I might have a book in the works. 
Years ago I used to blog nearly daily.  Mostly about my kids....two boys, now 12 and 15.  They decided I was a little too open and didn't want their lives spewed all over the net. 
So that blog is on lockdown.  
I have been asked if I will ever write again? My usual answer is no. Well.....here we go.  
I can't confirm it will be daily, but I will be here.  
So say hello once in a while.  
I guess I should do a little introduction.....I like to ramble (told you so)....
My name is Dawn, I live in NJ. 
I have been married to my husband for 18 years.  
We have two sons who will be affectionately referred to at Ned (15) and Goober (12).  Not their real names, I promise.
As far as pets go, we have a few.... two dogs, Shihpoos, Ellie and Ollie.
And seven chickens.  Stella, Scarlett, Emma, Lucy, Lanie, Piper and Penelope.
I have a lot of hobbies (you will get to meet a lot of them here),I live on coffee and margaritas, I have a touch of OCD and I use the word fuck like a comma.  

2 comments: