Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Day Two

Yesterday.  YESTERDAY.  Was.  Plain.  Awful.
Seriously.
Like way worse than I anticipated on the "feel meter".  I felt like shit.  Literally awful, kinda like the, I am about to get the flu kinda funk, exhausted.  I ate ok and drank alot of water, for me.
After work I literally ate dinner, threw half on the floor for the dogs and crawled my sorry ass into bed at 7:00.
Was it the lack of sleep the night before??
The early morning gym situation?
The lack of caffeine?
The lack of sugar???
Today has been better, much better. I wasn't very hungry this morning and I barely finished my shake.  I am drinking water, not as much as I should.
Lunch was a bunch of strawberries, 2 kiwis and an orange. I had a salad but wasn't feeling it.
Dinner was grilled london broil over a nice salad that had some berries and avocado in it.   I also broiled some little potatoes but wasn't hungry enough for them.
Dessert was a peanut butter and chocolate shake.
I have great energy right now. I just banged out some Scrabble tile order prep by cutting vinyl and staining the wood, prepared a pallet for painting and I'm about to package some Poshmark sales!
Early to rise tomorrow, gym time!


No comments:

Post a Comment